An overview of MTA HANOI 2018 (Photo: mtahanoi.com) Hanoi (VNA) – The 7th International Precision Engineering, Machine Tools and Metalworking Exhibition & Conference (MTA HANOI 2019) will return to the capital city next month, aiming to assist with the development of the mechanical engineering sector in the north. With the theme of “We are Industry 4.0 ready!”, the upcoming exhibition will witness the participation of 158 businesses from 15 countries and territories including those from the Republic of Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Germany, the UK and the US. Covering an area of 5,500sq.m, the three-day event will showcase products and advanced technologies from around the globe relevant to the mechanical engineering sector. Especially, it will highlight the most innovative solutions of Industry 4.0 in order to apply the technology in production. Speaking at a press meeting introducing the expo held in Hanoi on September 20, William Lim, Project Director, Engineering Events at Informa Markets, praised Vietnam’s impressive economic performance over the past ten years with an average GDP growth at 6 percent, driven by strong domestic demand, export-oriented-manufacturing as well as increasing foreign direct investment. Vietnam’s economy this year is expected to grow by around 6.8 percent – the… Read full this story
- National Fertilizers Ltd Recruitment: Apply for 52 posts of engineers, managers
- Large VW contingent to present 2.0 strategy at Auto Expo
- UPPSC APO mains, engineering services exams postponed
- UPPSC engineering services exam 2019: Online application process begins
- Brake on undue promotions
- UMaine breaks ground virtually on new engineering center
- BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020: 90 vacancies on offer, engineers can apply
- Ukrainian Weapons in N Korea: Missile Engines Could Be 'Copied', Developers Say
- Ukrainian PM Says Transfers of Missile Technology to North Korea 'Impossible'
- Supporting industries take advantage of crisis opportunities
Expo promotes mechanical engineering industry in the north have 288 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.