The subscribers will have a chance to use applications on the 5G platform on September 20 and 21 which comes within the framework of the announcement ceremony of 5G Broadcast. After the event, the Narrowband-Internet of Things (NB-IoT) technology and the digital social development platform will be put into operation in the City. The trial area is in the lobby of the Viettel Complex building (No.285 Cach Mang Thang 8 Street, Ward 12, District 10, HCM City). Accordingly, people will experience free large bandwidth capacity with ultra-low latency of 5G technology. A 5G station in HCM City Deputy General Director of Viettel Tao Duc Thang said that the 5G Broadcast in the City is an important step for Viettel in its strategy to make Vietnam one of the first countries in the world to launch commercial 5G services. “With 5G technology, Vietnam will go along with the world in deploying 5G networks,” he added. The 5G core network architecture chosen by Viettel is Option 3x (NSA Non-standalone) with the most modern 3GPP standard and is being used by major network providers. Under License No.26/GP-BTTTT of the Ministry of Information and Communications (MIC), Viettel is testing a 5G mobile network on… Read full this story
- Services for city disabled children branded 'weak'
- Ceremony to mark transfer of tourism services to City of Ely Council
- Verizon Is Seeking Google or Apple as 5G TV Provider
- Nokia inks its largest 5G agreement to date with T-Mobile
- Nokia and T-Mobile agree USD 3.5 billion 5G deal
- Telcos splash £1.3bn on mobile spectrum in preparation for 5G
- Jurgen Klopp praises Man City medical staff for 'outstanding' gesture
- What TV channel is Manchester City vs Bayern Munich on?
- The 7 weirdest things about Man City's sponsors' very weird celebration video
- Another success for Emergency Services Day
Experiencing 5G services in HCM City have 298 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.