Teenage winger Bukayo Saka said it was a “dream come true” to score his first goal for Arsenal in their 3-0 victory away to Eintracht Frankfurt in the Europa League. Saka, 18, claimed his first senior goal Thursday as Arsenal scored twice late on after Joe Willock gave the Gunners a first-half lead in Germany. Saka showed great composure to score Arsenal’s second goal on 85 minutes shortly after Frankfurt were reduced to 10 men when midfielder Dominik Kohr was sent off for a second yellow card. He then set up Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang for the Gunners’ third goal after audaciously robbing Frankfurt captain David Abraham just before the final whistle. “I’m so happy to score for Arsenal, it’s a dream come true – I have been dreaming of this moment since I was a kid,” said Saka, making only his second Europa League start. “I just want to keep working hard to make sure I can feel this feeling again.” Emery praised his young side as Saka and Willock, 20, seized their chances to impress, but warned Aston Villa will demand more in the Premier League on Sunday. “We know tonight was going to be difficult, they fell back very… Read full this story
- Aqua Cars step in to make disabled teen’s Portsmouth prom dream come true
- 'Dreams come true.' Watch these Visalia students dance on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'
- How Old Firm legends set rivalry aside to make Irvine boy's dream come true
- Fabinho admits Liverpool move is a 'dream come true'
- Royal Ballet dream come true for Seaford girl
- Can you help this lovely Gateshead lad's dream come true with a specialist bike?
- Le Mans a dream come true for trio
- For Utah's Kelsey Chugg, playing in U.S. Women's Open is a dream come true
- Disney workers fighting to make dreams come true
- Homecoming queen dream comes true for Riley McCoy, the girl who can’t go out in the sun
'Dream come true' as teen Saka shines for Arsenal in Europe have 328 words, post on en.rfi.fr at September 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.