At the program, via the provincial Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs, 100 bikes, five life insurance contracts and other gifts, all worth VND 285 million, were presented to 105 students with adversity in life.
|At the event|
Gia Lai is the 16th stop of the program in this year. This is the second time that the Journey of life has come to the locality since 2016.
According to the organizers, AIA Vietnam has received more financial support from its partners, customers, agencies and its personnel to buy bikes for disadvantaged children nationwide during six years of the program.
The company said that, with an e-Policy, each customer has contributed VND 20,000 to this significant program. The money raised over the past six months is enough to buy over 100 bikes and more money is expected to be raised in the remaining time of the year.
This year, in celebration of AIA Group’s 100th founding anniversary and 19 years of AIA Vietnam, the Journey of life program has planned to present more than 3,000 bikes and 100 life insurance policies to disadvantaged children nationwide.
So far, under such a meaningful program, more than 10,000 bikes, over 300 life insurance contracts, over 7,000 scholarships, more than 5,000 lifebuoy-school bags, and other gifts have been donated to needy children.
Translated by Song Anh
- Photos capture Gia Lai's scenic landscapes
- Discovering Kon Ka Kinh National Park, Gia Lai’s ‘rooftop’
- Officials present Tet gifts to poor people, disadvantaged children
- Masan Consumer brings Tet festivities to disadvantaged children
- China's northernmost province receives 220 mln tourists in 2019
- Heilongjiang province receives 220m tourists in 2019
- Military and civilian units present Tet gifts to needy people
- After-school clubs 'can improve poorer children's education'
- We need an EU Commissioner for Children to protect the European dream ǀ View
- ‘Don't Mess With Vladimir’: Conor McGregor Reveals His Whisky Gift to Putin Was Taken By Security