Ha Thi Vinh – General Director of the Quang Vinh Ceramic Co, Ltd who has attended the trade fair for seven consecutive years said exhibitors open booths free of charge, participate in trade exchange activities and save travel costs to foreign markets. The event is also a chance for Vietnamese businesses to learn more about design ideas from their partners to help them develop new ideas of their own.
“This is a valuable opportunity. By attending this fair, handicraft businesses and producers in Hanoi have found a large number of customer at little cost.” said Ha Thi Vinh.
According to Nguyen Thi Luong, Director of the Hien Luong Bamboo & Rattan Export Co., Ltd in Phu Xuyen District, the show helps exhibitors access new customers, update new market trends, gain experience and knowledge about business management systems, and bring handicraft products to the world market.
The Hanoi Gift Show 2019 will be held from October 17-20, 2019 at the National Exhibition Construction Center. It will feature about 650 booths displaying handicraft products from domestic and overseas handicraft producers. Some 10,000 visitors are expected to attend, including hundreds of foreign importers.
Hoang Minh Lam from the Hanoi Industrial Promotion and Development Consultancy Center said The trade show will display unique products made with creative designs and high economic, technical and artistic value.
To further promote trade exchanges and support business connections, a Match and Meet program will be held with the participation of 1,000 importers and businesses operating in the handicraft industry.
Nguyen Thanh Hai, Deputy director of the municipal Department of Industry and Trade said the trade fairs over the past seven years have created more trust and prestige among businesses with increasing number of booths, participating businesses, visitors as well as Memorandum of Understanding and agreements signed at the event.
The Hanoi Gift Show is a chance to introduce the traditional handicraft industry of Vietnam and Hanoi in particular to
the world, as well as to boost the export of Hanoi’s handicraft products in a sustainable manner.
- Miyamoto – Nintendo’s focus is on “bringing fun to the world”
- World Marketing News & Update: Two Largest Companies In The World Came From Media Distribution; Google & Facebook
- King of Fighters team wants to bring back Samurai Shodown, World Heroes and more
- Huge mod seeks to bring Seattle to the world of Fallout 4
- Asteroids: Outpost Brings Crafting and Open World to Arcade Classic
- Elite’s new exploration system brings even more real-world science into the game
- Monster Hunter: World Iceborne Loadouts Guide
- Monster Hunter: World Wyvern Gems Guide – Where to Find
- The #1 Secret To Indie Game Marketing Success
- World of Warcraft open for business in China