Duyet Binh (Marching) by Gia Bao The exhibition entitled “Tinh Yeu Cua Me” (A Mother’s Love) features five children, namely Binh Minh, Dinh Chi, Gia Bao, Hoang Minh and Trung Hieu who bring a world of colours, inspiration and creativity to life through their creations. Paintings by Hoang Minh and Hieu surprised the visitors because of their mature ideas and composition.
- How a basketball-themed art exhibit changed perceptions
- Dolgopolov injured in Kooyong exhibition final; Aussie Open in doubt
- Sporting history: ‘Boston is to sports what Paris is to art’
- If we don't protect arts education, we'll lose the next generation of performers
- Pyongyang opens marathon to tourist-runners
- What the hell happened to the Boxcar Children’s parents?
- 'I worry all the time': Mother-of-two Sandra Bullock admits she constantly fears for her adopted children's safety - as she opens up about their special Christmas plans this year
- France stuns U.S. women’s hoops team in Paris exhibition
- LEADING OFF: Opening day for Grapefruit, Cactus league games
- UFC 181’s Alex White the face of new autism kickboxing therapy program
Art exhibition by children with autism opens in Hanoi have 184 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.