Bui Quang Huy, 45, general director of Nhat Cuong Technical Services Trading Co. Ltd, was recently included in the Interpol’s Red Notice list, Tran Van Ve, chief of the secretariat of the Ministry of Public Security’s Investigative Police Department, told VnExpress Wednesday. The Red Notice is a request to law enforcement worldwide to locate and provisionally arrest a person pending extradition, surrender or similar legal action. The ministry has sought the assistance of police in Southeast Asian countries, asking them to share information and help locate Huy, Ve added. Suspect Bui Quang Huy, 45, general director of Nhat Cuong Technical Services Trading Co. Ltd. Photo courtesy of the Ministry of Public Security. In May Huy had been investigated by the anti-smuggling police for smuggling and violating legal regulations on accounting causing serious consequences. Eight others were accused of being his accomplices and arrested on the same charges. The police said Huy was the leader of an organized crime group responsible for cross-border smuggling and maintaining two sets of accounting books to conceal trillions of dong worth of revenues (VND1 trillion = $42.7 million). Shortly afterward, when the police sought to arrest him, he disappeared. Investigators had said anyone could make a citizen’s… Read full this story
- Is Elon Musk Scared of AI? SpaceX Founder Urges Tech Company to Develop 'Symbiosis' Between Man and Machine
- How To Survive The Worst Possible Year A Tech Company Could Have
- The Big Tech Companies Can’t Stop The Bleeding In Washington
- Congress Can Crack Down On Tech Companies, But It Can’t Do Much To Their Algorithms
- Def Con Hackers Easily Bust Into Voting Machines, But Will Tech Companies Listen?
- Tech companies ramp up NAFTA lobbying on eve of trade talks
- Our View: Tech companies get off too easily by banning Alex Jones
- Tech companies catering to baby boomers
- Indy Tech Company Touts Growth
- EXCLUSIVE: Tech companies Amazon, eBay set to fight Gov. Cuomo's plan to tax online marketplaces
Absconding tech company honcho wanted by Interpol have 328 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.