Bui Quang Huy, 45, general director of Nhat Cuong Technical Services Trading Co. Ltd, was recently included in the Interpol’s Red Notice list, Tran Van Ve, chief of the secretariat of the Ministry of Public Security’s Investigative Police Department, told VnExpress Wednesday. The Red Notice is a request to law enforcement worldwide to locate and provisionally arrest a person pending extradition, surrender or similar legal action. The ministry has sought the assistance of police in Southeast Asian countries, asking them to share information and help locate Huy, Ve added. Suspect Bui Quang Huy, 45, general director of Nhat Cuong Technical Services Trading Co. Ltd. Photo courtesy of the Ministry of Public Security. In May Huy had been investigated by the anti-smuggling police for smuggling and violating legal regulations on accounting causing serious consequences. Eight others were accused of being his accomplices and arrested on the same charges. The police said Huy was the leader of an organized crime group responsible for cross-border smuggling and maintaining two sets of accounting books to conceal trillions of dong worth of revenues (VND1 trillion = $42.7 million). Shortly afterward, when the police sought to arrest him, he disappeared. Investigators had said anyone could make a citizen’s… Read full this story
- Federal Government could lead the world in regulating big tech companies like Facebook, Google
- Tech companies flag licensing, non-personal data terms
- Tech companies, government officials and others vow to fight for net neutrality
- Google, Facebook, Twitter may be affected: Framework to tax big tech companies being finalised
- Intel broke ranks in releasing pay data. Will other tech companies follow?
- This Online Tool Lets You See How Chinese Tech Companies Are Influencing The World
- Yahoo is not alone: six failed tech companies and how they fell
- Dad of Sandy Hook victim says he "shamed" big tech companies to fight conspiracy theories
- US Crackdown on Tech Companies Such as Huawei is Less Extensive Than Initially Thought – Report
- Vatebra emerges ‘Tech Company of the Year’ thrice in a row
Absconding tech company honcho wanted by Interpol have 335 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.