Located on a 420 square meter plot, this house in central Nha Trang Town offers views of the oceans with the bay and mountains in the background. Architect Pham Thi My An (MM++ architects) decided to maximize the number of bedrooms and entertainment experience to ensure residents have a memorable stay. The house has two entrances. The first one is behind a stone fence and the second is an exterior staircase running to the higher deck with a swimming pool. The pool level, the fourth, also has a high ceiling space that combines the kitchen, the dining area and the living room, with a pool table thrown in, for good measure. Above it is the fifth floor resembling a timber box with large five-storey house has two main parts. A high ceiling volume, glazed in the front and stone cladding in the back; and a timber box with large louvers. The building uses its ground level as a garage and as a space for a 50-seat cinema behind in the back of the pool, not to mention spa facilities. On the third floor, facing the cliff-side is a bedroom suite with a private garden and outdoor bathroom. A closer look at… Read full this story
- Nha Trang tourism seriously affected by Coronavirus
- Nha Trang reports first cases of 2019-nCoV virus
- Chinese tourism to Nha Trang, Danang suspended
- Old House, New Home couple's decision to add an ultra-modern pink and lilac kitchen to their Victorian villa is branded 'criminal' - as viewers claim architect George Clarke should 'know better'
- Sam Mendes takes home the feature film gong at the Directors Guild of America Awards as Leonardo DiCaprio reunites with Quentin Tarantino at the star-studded ceremony
- Taylor Swift Takes Home Trophies at First Awards Show in 2 Years: 'Thank You for Making Me Feel Understood'
- Listen: Who Will Take Home the Oscars for Best Director and Picture?
- Govt plans to cut EPF contribution rate, take home pay would rise: Will employees benefit?
- What is the purpose of taking home exams if classes not held, Delhi HC asks JNU
- Couple who went without a sofa for a YEAR while saving to extend their £385,000 terrace property are thrilled with its Art Deco-inspired reinvention George Clarke's Old House, New Home
A Nha Trang house takes its home entertainment have 378 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.