Young designers will present their collections inspired by life, modern society, memory and imagination at a fashion exhibition and showcase to be held on August 8-10 at Melia Hotel Hanoi. Domestic designers help promote Vietnamese fashion abroad Lao Cai ethnic woman vows to preserve traditional embroidery An outfit in the collection Current Memoir inspired by the ocean’s purity by Luong Thuy Ngoc. VNS Photo Minh Thu The graduation event of the London College for Fashion and Design (LCDF) will introduce 25 collections with the theme of In:Visible. Well-known designers Lam Gia Khang and Nguyen Chi Nghia will open the shows with their latest collections on August 9 and 10. Senior lecturer Gary Wilson said the theme is based around the idea that what can start as an initial idea in one’s imagination can be brought to life by a designer’s creativity, talent and skills. As always, LCDF aims to reach new limits this year, with young and talented designers making their mark in the fashion industry like never before, where the collections of garments presented are the story-tellers. “The fashion show explores these young creatives’ imaginations, showcasing their visionary designs to the world. These unique designers are set to be… Read full this story
- Collectables: beat the bull to the china shop
- William Morris – beauty and anarchy in the UK
- The Intimates Colors and Trends to Watch in 2018
- Doppler Labs And The Quest To Build A Computer For Your Ears
- How Marketing Will Change In 2015: The Creative Forecast
- Has The fashion world become one of the most digital-forward industries?
- (Full Transcript) President Obama’s Howard Commencement Speech
- 32 Books Entrepreneurs in Southeast Asia Should Read Now
- The Trouble with Brands
- The Lives and Times of the CEO
Young designers to present collections inspired by society have 293 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at August 8, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.