World-renowned bubble maestro Fan Yang will return to Vietnam on the occasion of the upcoming National Day (September 2) holiday. (Photo: fayfay.com)
The Vietnamese-Canadian bubble maker has performed in Vietnam 19 times, delighting Vietnamese audiences with his colourful and entertaining shows. This year, he will give performances at a large-scale entertainment centre for children named ‘Bubble World’ that was built by himself and Dong Do Show Company at Times City Trade Centre in Hanoi. The shows are held at 10am, 3pm and 7:30pm every Friday, Sunday and Saturday, starting from August 23. The programme will be divided into two parts: the lively scenes for children and Fan Yang’s bubble world.
- World Famous Lover teaser: Vijay Deverakonda returns as jilted lover
- World Famous Lover Teaser: The Vijay Deverkonda Starrer Looks Intense And Heavily Promising!
- World Famous Lover Teaser: The Vijay Deverakonda Starrer Looks Intense And Heavily Promising!
- World Famous Wedding Venue Chapel of the Flowers Announces Contest to “Take the Leap” on February 29, 2020
- Kim Kardashian Goes Braless, Shows Off Her World Famous Assets!
- Democratic Presidential Candidate Andrew Yang Returns To MSNBC, Ending Feud
- Sydney: why this city would be better off without its world famous harbour
- Luka Doncic, Giannis Antetokounmpo lead first NBA All-Star fan vote returns
- Top 10 world events of 2019 voted by Vietnam News Agency
- Son Doong Cave voted as one of seven new wonders of the world