Ending the first competition day on August 21, Vietnamese Ho Phuoc Sang from the Mekong Delta province of Dong Thap easily beat his Chinese rival 2-0 in the men’s singles to reclaim the title he won two years ago in Hong Kong. On the second day of competition, Vietnamese duo Tran Ngoc Hai and Trinh Thi Nga defeated a Chinese pair from Hong Kong with the final score of 2-0 in the finale of the mixed doubles category. On August 23, Vietnamese players will continue competing in the men’s and women’s doubles categories. The tournament has attracted 15 teams, all members of the International Shuttlecock Federation.VNA Tags: Shuttlecock World Championships Vietnamese Ho Phuoc Sang the International Shuttlecock Federation.
- Shooter Jitu Rai Targets Gold in World Championship, Asian Games
- Hima Das Scripts History, Becomes First Indian Woman To Win Gold In World Junior Athletics
- PM Modi Lauds Dutee Chand For Winning Gold In World University Games
- Vietnam wins gold at ASEAN ICT Awards 2019
- Sai Praneeth vs Kento Momota Semi-Final, World Championships: Sai Praneeth Takes Home Bronze After PV Sindhu Enters Final
- Overton Banks $50,000 FASTRAK World Championship
- Mary Kom Eyes Historic Sixth Gold Medal In AIBA Women's World Championships
- PV Sindhu vs Akane Yamaguchi Semi-final, BWF World Championships Highlights: Sindhu Beats Yamaguchi, To Face Marin In Final
- Women's World Cup 2019 team guide No 15: Scotland
- Anthony Mantha Is Blazing A Path Of Destruction Through The World Championship
Vietnam win two golds at Shuttlecock World Championships 2019 have 239 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at August 23, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.