Ending the first competition day on August 21, Vietnamese Ho Phuoc Sang from the Mekong Delta province of Dong Thap easily beat his Chinese rival 2-0 in the men’s singles to reclaim the title he won two years ago in Hong Kong. On the second day of competition, Vietnamese duo Tran Ngoc Hai and Trinh Thi Nga defeated a Chinese pair from Hong Kong with the final score of 2-0 in the finale of the mixed doubles category. On August 23, Vietnamese players will continue competing in the men’s and women’s doubles categories. The tournament has attracted 15 teams, all members of the International Shuttlecock Federation.VNA Tags: Shuttlecock World Championships Vietnamese Ho Phuoc Sang the International Shuttlecock Federation.
- 112.ua: Ukrainian swimmer wins gold at World Championships in China
- Darts World Championships 2019: PDC schedule and results
- Aliaksandra Ramanouskaya clinches gold at the FIS World Championships 2019
- Two Belarusians qualify for FIS Freestyle World Championships 2019 finals
- Ireen Wust celebrates fourth 1,500 metres gold at world championships
- Michael van Gerwen wins third PDC world championship darts title
- Ukraine wins first ever World Championship medal in snowboarding
- Teenage boxer from Great Yarmouth gym wins gold at national championships
- Michael van Gerwen beats Michael Smith 7-3 to win the PDC World Championship final
- Kelly Gallagher wins three medals in two days at World Championships
Vietnam win two golds at Shuttlecock World Championships 2019 have 222 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at August 23, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.