Directors and experts to provide key observations, analysis, and predictions about the future of Vietnam’s real estate market on September 12. Auscham, in an exclusive partnership with Cushman & Wakefield, will host the Vietnam Real Estate Symposium 2019 at the Sofitel Saigon Plaza in Ho Chi Minh City on September 12. Directors and experts from Vietnam’s real estate industry will provide key observations, analysis, and predictions about the future of the market and “What’s Next”. The organizing board has gathered industry thought leaders to provide essential market insights, analysis, and predictions. The exclusive event will be limited to 200-300 attendees, including local and regional developers, large-scale domestic and foreign investors, multinational companies, and government representatives. The premier real estate symposium will return for its seventh year running to assemble leading industry players to collaborate and share market insights. With one of the world’s fastest-growing economies, Vietnam has become more globalized than ever despite increasing political and economic unrest worldwide. Commercial and residential real estate markets in Vietnam’s largest cities and adjacent provinces have boomed in recent years, leading to more domestic and foreign investment into Grade A and luxury properties. Following the global financial crisis, as Vietnam’s real estate market… Read full this story
- PH, Vietnam real estate strongest in SE Asia
- Real Estate Expo Manila set at SMX
- Land and Buildings reiterates Hudson's Bay real estate worth more
- Toronto real estate listings jump in short-term ‘cool-down’
- ‘Puzzling’ Toronto real estate market could frustrate push for price fix, CMHC says
- AEC seen boosting corporate real estate
- Jared Kushner’s real estate empire is reportedly in a difficult financial position
- PH real estate market struggles to keep pace with ASEAN neighbors
- Will real estate industry boom or bust?
- Sustained growth momentum seen for PH real estate industry
Vietnam Real Estate Symposium 2019 set for HCMC have 304 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 30, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.