Thai Nguyen (VNA) – Four people died and one got injured after they, riding the same scooter, ploughed into the median strip of a main street in Thai Nguyen city, the northern province of Thai Nguyen, on August 25.
According to the local police, Sam Van Thuan, a 18-year-old boy from Hoa An district, Cao Bang province, were riding a motor scooter, carrying four others – two boys and two girls aged 15 – 18, on Thong Nhat street when his vehicle suddenly lost control and ploughed into the strip.
The accident claimed the lives of the three boys and a girl while leaving the other girl with brain injury. The scooter was badly damaged.
The cause of the crash is under further investigation. –VNA
- Luis Valbuena and Jose Castillo Are Killed in Car Crash
- Grief as Arsenal 'Invincibles' star Reyes killed in car crash
- Former MLB players Valbuena, Castillo killed in car crash
- Ove Andersson killed in rally crash
- NHRA community mourns driver Randy Alexander, killed in race crash at Atlanta Dragway
- Luis Valbuena and Jose Castillo dead: Baseball stars killed in car crash on the way home from game
- Former Rams All-Pro Isiah Robertson killed in car crash
- Alanyaspor Player Josef Sural Killed in Minibus Crash, Aged 28
- Emiliano Sala’s father Horacio, 58, dies of heart attack just days after tragic player’s best friend was killed in car crash
- Auburn broadcaster Rod Bramblett, wife killed in car crash