Spanish laundry app Mr Jeff is looking for franchisees in Viet Nam. — Photo Courtesy Mr Jeff
Mr Jeff, a Spanish app which offers laundry and dry cleaning services with home delivery, has announced it is looking for franchisees in Viet Nam.
“The company will rely on local franchisees who will receive marketing and partner support from the professional teams of the company,” Phuong Tran, its expansion manager in Viet Nam, said.
“The typical franchise recoups its investment in 18 months with break-even point at five months and a profit of approximately VND48.9 million per month. [The company] will not collect royalties or marketing fees for the first year.
“Viet Nam is one of the countries where maximum revenues are expected.”
Mr Jeff has recently seen exceptional growth with more than 350 direct and 1,500 indirect employees.
Its main focus is on young people who are short on time, and service options include on-demand solutions as well as monthly subscriptions.
By using the app, available on iOS and Android, customers can choose the exact location, time and day of their laundry pickup. A driver visits the user’s house and collects the garments and later on delivers them cleaned and ironed.
Mr Jeff was founded in 2015 by three Spanish entrepreneurs, who later expanded to South and Central America.
The company is now eyeing Southeast Asia and the Middle East. — VNS
- Company Behind Iowa Caucus App Seeks ‘Client Success Rep’ Just Hours After Massive Failure
- Dark Money Group That Bankrolled Faulty Iowa Caucus App, Seeking A New Chief Of Staff
- The best apps for kids
- Keyrenter Announces Aggressive 3-Year Franchise System Expansion Plan
- Explained: The Tamil Nadu police’s Kavalan SOS app
- VN stocks bounce but risks still exist
- VN stocks soar thanks to large-cap purchases
- Weighing up stock investment opportunities in 2020
- World still has a 'window of opportunity' to halt the spread of coronavirus because 'only 176' cases have been reported outside China say health chiefs
- 'Client Success Rep' Job Ad for Shadow App Causing Iowa Caucuses Chaos Surfaces on Twitter