A wide range of issues were on the table at the event, including Vietnam’s current energy structure, power prices and electricity development in the future.
Experts also discussed solutions to developing a sustainable energy system, which is accessible to all.
According to Deputy General Director of Vietnam Electricity (EVN) Vo Quang Lam, as demand for electricity in Vietnam increases over 10 percent each year, the country should have a rational plan to branch out its resources of energy like hydroelectricity, coal-fired thermoelectricity, and many other types of renewable energy.
Besides, the Government is working to boost effective use of primary energy such as wind and solar in a bid to ensure energy security for socio-economic development, he added.
- Making Better Use of Office Energy
- 7 ways to live a more environmentally friendly life
- Vegan-friendly store hopes to lead a more environmentally friendly approach
- Government allocates another €0.5 million to grant scheme for environmentally friendly vehicles
- The shops that give you money off items for being environmentally friendly
- Lab-grown meat is the future and environmentally friendly says think tank
- New environmentally friendly coffee shop to open in Norwich
- Consumer trust could be lost if personal data is used to set energy and coms prices
- New environmentally friendly Chapelfield shop giving out coffee ground compost for free
- This environmentally-friendly work bag is made from recycled plastic bottles