Hanoi (VNA) – The daily reference exchange rate was adjusted up 1 VND to 23,121 VND per USD on August 14.
With the current trading band of +/- 3 percent, the ceiling rate applied to commercial banks during the day is 23,814 VND per USD and the floor rate at 22,428 VND/USD.
The opening hour rates at commercial banks saw slight fluctuations compared to the previous day (August 13).
At 8:15 am, Vietcombank listed the buying rate at 23,150 VND/USD and the selling rate at 23,270 VND/USD, up 10 VND from the previous day.
The rates at BIDV were adjusted up 5 VND to 23,150 VND/USD (buying) and 23,270 VND/USD (selling).
Meanwhile, Techcombank kept both rates unchanged from the previous day, listing the buying rate at 23,125 VND/USD and the selling rate at 23,265 VND/USD.-VNA
- Reference exchange rate up 6 VND on November 14
- Reference exchange rate down 1 VND on November 15
- Reference exchange rate unchanged on November 13
- How will VND/USD exchange rate perform in US-China trade war?
- Speculators told to be wary of ‘exchange rate game’ as US dollar supply is plentiful
- Combating new threats to exchange rate stability
- No Man's Sky 'Beyond' update launches with VR support on August 14
- Phagun Bou written update, August 14, 2019: Anurup and Meghna have a connection
- Kulfi Kumar Bajewala written update, August 14, 2019: Kulfi gets shocked seeing Sikander in the auditorium hall
- Deposit interest rates up as Gov’t seeks low lending rates