Hanoi (VNA) – The State Bank of Vietnam set the reference exchange rate at 23,115 VND per USD in the morning of August 15, down 6 VND from the same time on the previous day.
With the current trading band of +/- 3 percent, the ceiling rate applied to commercial banks during the day is 23,808 VND per USD and the floor rate at 22,422 VND/USD.
The opening hour rates at commercial banks stayed stable.
At 8:15 am, Vietcombank offered the buying rate at 23,150 VND/USD and the selling rate at 23,270 VND/USD, unchanged from August 14.
Similarly, the rates at BIDV were listed at 23,150 VND/USD (buying) and 23,270 VND/USD (selling), unchanged from the previous day.
Techcombank also kept both rates unchanged from the previous day, listing the buying rate at 23,130 VND/USD and the selling rate at 23,270 VND/USD (selling).-VNA
- Reference exchange rate up 3 VND at week’s beginning
- VA Tech Wabag, Ion Exchange rally up to 15% after NGT grim report on water pollution
- Raising UK interest rates ‘simply isn’t cricket’, says Bank’s chief economist
- Independence Day 2019: Home Minister Amit Shah Might Visit Srinagar To Unfurl Tricolour At Lal Chowk On Aug 15
- Over $744 billion mobilised from selling G-bonds in August
- Interview: Currency direct exchange "good first step" to boost Philippines-China trade, finance: bank president
- Japan credit rating downgraded over ballooning deficit
- No Customary Exchange Of Sweets Between BSF, Pakistan Rangers On Pakistan I-Day
- Iran-US prisoner exchange sees release of US scholar for Iranian scientist
- For 15 years two currencies have outperformed all others