The company further said mergers and acquisitions (M & A) in real estate is a bright spot in the market. The shortage of high-tech assets, modern warehouses and strong demand from businesses are promoting the potential of domestic industrial realty market.
It said asset quality, lease price growth, transaction size and remaining time of land use rights are key factors that investors consider.
Property experts said foreign investors continue showing interest in the Vietnamese real estate market, proving the strong growth of M & A market.
Though M & A activities could slow down in the two remaining quarters, the Government’s existing policies will improve the market’s transparency.
Additionally, the shift of manufacturing bases from China to Southeast Asian countries will continue bringing benefits to the region, including Vietnam.-VNA
- HCM City: Luxury real estate attractive to Chinese investors
- Indian real estate attracts Rs 39,182 cr PE investments in first 3 quarters of 2019
- Lake Highlands Town Center shopping center sells to Maryland-based real estate investor
- Real estate stays hot in East Europe with pre-crisis growth
- Singapore an emerging hot market for private equity real estate funds
- Real estate brokers may succumb to M&A in battered UK market
- The rise and rise of the Twin Cities industrial real estate sector
- BizTalk: Buffalo real estate, from the eyes of a national banker
- Connectivity gives boost to Hanoi`s neighboring real estate
- Why The Cryptocurrency In Real Estate Trend Won't Last