The project, which has a total investment of over VND 1.36 trillion (USD 58.65 million) sourced from the local budget, is carried out between 2019 and 2020 as part of the provincial transport development plan through 2020 with a vision to 2030.
|At the event|
The road has a total length of 18.7km, including 10.2km passing through Cam Pha city.
It is designed to have four lanes for vehicles with a maximum speed of 60km per hour.
The road will help develop a chain of urban areas in the Eastern area of Quang Ninh province.
|A graphic image of the coastal road|
It is also expected to attract domestic and foreign tourists to spiritual, resort and medical tourism sites in the province, especially popular destinations such as Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay.
The management board of Quang Ninh transport construction investment projects – the investor of the coastal road – has so far completed land clearance for 3.6km among the total 18.7km.
- Programme promotes actions for green Ha Long
- Volunteers join hands for trash-free Ha Long Bay
- South Africa’s new minimum wage is the ‘beginning of a long, difficult process’: Finance minister
- One year of GST: 'It has long term benefits for the economy', says Union Minister Piyush Goyal
- New airport to be constructed on Long Island
- Request Ignored, UP Minister Begins Constructing Road Himself, Leaves BJP Red-Faced
- PSAL city softball champions -- The Island has long ruled the roost
- Port Isabel detention center, where immigrants will be sent before reuniting with children, has long history of problems
- Time to sell stocks has long gone, it’s time to accumulate
- Nier: Automata has long legs like 2B with 3 million sold