He made the statement during a reception in Hanoi on August 14 for Google Vice President for Public Policy and Government Relations for the Asia-Pacific Ted Osius.
The minister hailed Google as the world’s major technological firm with experience in Internet-related products and services, including those regarding social management.
Lam suggested that the ministry and Google should expand cooperation activities in fields of shared concern.
Osius, for his part, wished that Google would continue effectively cooperating with the ministry’s units, thus strengthening Vietnam–US ties for the benefit of their peoples, and for peace and stability in the region and the world.-VNA
- 50 amazing new public-space transformations captured by Google Street View
- Finance minister seeks support for success of amnesty scheme
- President pays visit to hospitalized Security Minister Wiranto
- Free security tools to support cyber security efforts
- Indonesia affirms support for protection of civilians
- Security Minister forms team to monitor social media violations
- Indonesia's top security minister Wiranto stabbed in Pandeglang
- 49 incredible public-space transformations captured by Google Street View
- 8 remarkable NYC public space transformations captured by Google Street View
- 41 amazing public space transformations captured by Google Street View