Hanoi (VNS/VNA) – The two national stock exchanges will be merged into one single stock exchange and named the Vietnam Stock Exchange which will be headquartered in Hanoi.
“There will be one main stock exchange and two trading floors, the location of the main exchange is up to the Government,” Minister of Finance Dinh Tien Dung said.
- Colombo Stock Exchange - An Overview
- History of the Stock Exchange
- Nitin Gadkari asks MSMES to enlist on stock exchanges
- Chinese Stock Market - Time to Invest?
- The Market Gurus of Stock Strategies
- Stock Trading and Investing
- Stock Split
- Stock Quotes
- Frequently Asked Questions by a New Investor in Stocks
- Huge Profits From Stock Market