The severe heatwave which is hitting the northern region is forecasted to end on August 15 while the central region is still being ravaged by the heat. People are advised to protect their skin from the sun According to the National Centre for Hydro-meteorological Forecasting, there will be heavy rains in the northern region on August 15 to 17 and end the current heatwave. However, severe heat will still occur in the northern and central regions on August 14 and 15. The average temperatures from Thanh Hoa to Khanh Hoa provinces are 35 to 37 degrees with 11 to 16 hours of over 35 degrees. Central region will still suffer from the heatwave and there is a high risk of wildfires. On August 14, the UV index in Hanoi and Danang, as well as other provinces, is estimated to stay high. People are advised to avoid going out and protect their skin from the sun.
- Long Island Rail Road contract negotiations end Thursday without producing a deal
- Arkansas parade of executions could end Thursday
- 20 inches of rain, 12 feet of snow finally end 5-year drought in N. California
- NFL players delay vote in Washington, but new CBA could be approved Thursday by players, owners
- 'I had to put an end to it': Florida curmudgeon intentionally breaks 458-person pay-it-forward chain at Starbucks
- 2012 NBA draft lives up to expectations on Thursday night for GM Billy King, Brooklyn Nets
- As 'Jersey Shore' comes to an end after six seasons, the MTV reality show secures its spot as a pop-culture phenomenon
- Workers end 44-day strike at Central Park's Boathouse restaurant
- ‘American Idol’ judge Nicki Minaj to exit show after Thursday’s season finale: report
- A-Rod suspension ends, back on Yankees' roster
Northern heatwave to end on Thursday have 281 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.