An Giang (VNA) – The An Phu – An Giang international trade fair opened in the Mekong Delta province of An Giang’s An Phu district on August 28.
Lasting until September 2, the fair features 240 stalls run by 95 Vietnamese and Cambodian businesses. They are showcasing farm produce, seafood, consumer products, and home decoration items, among others.
On the sidelines, a range of activities are scheduled, including musical performances, demos of farming machines, consultation sessions on gardening and fruit cultivation, and a craft village exhibition.
Speaking at the opening ceremony, Vice Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee Le Van Nung said over the recent years, the fair has proved its effectiveness in promoting friendship, trade connectivity, and investment-trade partnership among enterprises to boost import-export and market expansion.
He said it is an opportunity for Vietnamese and Cambodian firms to introduce their goods and strengths.
The fair, elevated to the national and international level from a provincial border expo, is part of the national trade promotion programme for 2019.-VNA
- Maryland opens international trade office in United Kingdom
- No one buys Dolphins keeping Tannehill while Chris Grier might have hurt QB’s trade value
- NBA Trade Rumors: Knicks Haven't Had 'Internal Discussions' Over John Wall
- Stage set for Oilers to make panic trade
- Trade deadline buyers should beware of Ferland
- Kicking Out: 2020 vision: The way the fixtures calendar could look in 2020, if the GAA are prepared to listen
- Melaka calls for fair and legal regulation of Uber, Grab
- The idea of trading Ben Simmons right now is insane
- Rolex 24 at Daytona Looks to Kick off IMSA Season With a Bang
- With trade deadline nearing, Hornets fans ask: Could Jeremy Lamb, Malik Monk be dealt?