A soldier based on Truong Sa (Spratly) Archipelago needed to be airlifted to HCM City Military after a serious fall.
|The soldier landed at the Tan Son Nhat International Airport in HCM City on Sunday.|
The 22-year-old suffered injuries to his head, neck and arm after an accident.
He was treated at the Sơn Ca Island Infirmary but medics were concerned about his head injury so insisted he was transferred to HCM City after the accident on Saturday afternoon.
Receiving the information, the aviation rescue team went to the Trường Sa Archipelago, and took him to the Tân Sơn Nhất International Airport in HCM City at 10.15am Sunday.
During the flight, the patient had difficulty breathing and needed constant supervision.
He is currently in a stable condition in hospital.
- Working delegation departs for Truong Sa island district
- Vietnamese farmer promotes Hoang Sa, Truong Sa archipelago stamps to world public
- Ministry protests China’s illegal act on Vietnam’s Truong Sa
- Exhibition of Vietnam’s sovereignty over Hoang Sa and Truong Sa archipelagoes
- Truong Sa welcomes new spring
- Hoang Sa, Truong Sa exhibition opens on Cat Hai Island
- Truong Sa troops conduct medical emergency flight
- Injured seal flown from Cornwall to Tynmouth Aquarium
- Young driver killed in car rollover in Adelaide foothills, pedestrian injured in CBD crash
- Vietnam launches 'sovereignty' cruise to South China Sea islands