Vietnamese dollar billionaire Pham Nhat Vuong Vuong’s total assets are three times higher than the second richest billionaire Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao, chair of Vietjet Air, who has $2.5 billion. From early March, when Forbes released the list of the world’s billionaires, to early August, Vuong’s total asset value increased by $1.5billion. This is attributed to the continued price increase of VIC shares of Vingroup where Vuong holds 26.18 percent of shares. VIC market share price has increased by 10 percent compared with March. Unlike these two businesspeople, Ho Hung Anh, chair of Techcombank, has seen his assets decrease by $200 million in value because of the price decrease of TCB shares. Since March, TCB price has decreased by 25 percent. Meanwhile, the stock assets of Tran Ba Duong, chair of Truong Hai Automobile (Thaco) and Nguyen Dang Quang, chair of Masan Group, remain stable. The two billionaires have $1.7 billion and $1.3 billion, respectively, worth of assets, the same as the beginning of the year. As such, the group of five richest billionaires saw their assets increase by $1.5 billion after five months, equal to the increase of the asset value of Vuong. With $8.1 billion worth of net… Read full this story
- Millionaire Bernie Sanders wrong about the rich
- 2020’s latest twist: The billionaire beggar
- A Billionaire Makes His Case: ‘I Don’t See Myself as Rich’
- Rich Dems are just ‘middle class’
- Billionaire landowners redraw old boundaries across the West
- You Can’t Tax the Rich Without the I.R.S.
- Meet the architect behind NYC’s billionaire-filled buildings
- Billionaire Stephen Ross gets backlash for Trump fundraiser
- Burns: It may be time to eat the rich
- Kim Cattrall’s New Orleans-shot ‘Filthy Rich’ ordered to series
How rich are Vietnamese dollar billionaires? have 290 words, post on english.vov.vn at August 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.