HCM City attracted about US$3.63 billion of foreign direct investment (FDI) capital in the first seven months of this year, marking a year-on-year increase of 15.2 per cent, according to the municipal People’s Committee. A production line of Jasan Vietnam Dyeing and Textiles, which is funded by a Chinese business, in the northern province of Hưng Yên’s Phố Nối B Textiles and Garment Industrial Park. — VNA/VNS Photo Danh Lam Nearly $688.8 million came from 678 newly registered projects, up 26.9 per cent in value and 18.3 per cent in the number of projects from the same period last year. In the period, 2,668 foreign investors bought shares and acquired stakes of domestic enterprises with total registered capital of $2.6 billion, 28.3 per cent and 16.7 per cent higher respectively than in the same period last year. Meanwhile, HCM City granted business licences to 24,529 new domestic enterprises worth more than VND396 trillion ($17 billion), up 0.9 per cent and 25.7 per cent, respectively. Up to 71,874 existing enterprises were allowed to add a combined total of more than VND160.4 trillion to their investment, up 2.2 per cent in number and 63 per cent in value. The municipal People’s Committee… Read full this story
- Head of city's Business Integrity Commission secretly gave private secretary three big raises – in seven months!
- Seven months after Sandy, city kicks off summer with restored beaches
- Tenants at 1520 Sheridan Ave. in Mount Eden seek rent abatement for seven months without cooking gas
- New Yorkers must wait seven months to apply for city ID card
- Lara Logan's CBS run to resume after seven-month timeout for false Benghazi report
- Video shows cop apparently putting arm around neck of seven-months pregnant Brooklyn woman
- Hawaii cops still seek pregnant California woman's killer seven months later
- Dodge Viper stolen seven months ago turns up in New Jersey stripped of parts
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VIII’ release date pushed back seven months
- Bobby Brown arrested for DUI in Los Angeles for the second time in seven months
HCM City lures $3.6 billion of FDI in seven months have 330 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 20, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.