Ha Noi Innovation Summit 2019 will be held at the National Convention Centre on August 29-30.
The event will be an opportunity to promote the awareness of entrepreneurship and start-up spirit among the community while connecting domestic and international businesses to boost start-up activities and the start-up ecosystem in Viet Nam, including in Ha Noi.
According to the organising board, this is the largest event covering start-up issues ever held in Ha Noi, which is expected to receive more than 3,000 delegates and 100 speakers, as well as domestic and foreign investors and tech firms.
The Ha Noi Innovation Summit will be organised by the global Innovation Studio based in France, Schoolab, under the sponsorship of Ha Noi municipal People’s Committee and the Ministry of Planning and Investment.
The two-day summit will discuss issues on innovation associated with sustainability in addition to showcasing innovative and technological products, services, and solutions of start-ups from both Viet Nam and abroad.
This year’s forum not only raises issues but also finds solutions and directions suitable for major areas of environment, smart cities, mobile and logistics, life sciences, the future of employment and consumer technology.
Deputy Director of Ha Noi Department of Science and Technology Nguyen Anh Tuan said this summit is expected to be a bridge to gather leading innovative pioneers and start-ups from all over the world to Viet Nam, contributing to promoting start-up activities and helping start-up ecosystems flourish in the country. — VNS
- Abbas Plans to Convince Arab Leaders Not to Hold Bahrain Summit
- Busy fortnight as Launceston hold annual open week
- St Leonards woman has been missing for three weeks
- France, Spain hold 'bear summit' after attacks on sheep
- Care home holds Well Being Week
- Lethal heat has taken hold in the Global South
- Woman who has 18 mental breakdowns a week denied benefits by DWP
- Police search for Derby man who has been missing for five weeks
- Part of a Derby city centre road has now closed for 24 weeks
- This Harrogate pub has won twice in a week