The gong art form of Cor ethnic minority group in Tra Bong district, Quang Ngai province has been honoured as national intangible cultural heritage.
The gong art form is a typical cultural characteristic of Cor ethnic minority group in general and in Tra Bong district, the central province of Quang Ngai in particular. It is originated from the tradition of gong performance with high artistic values in typical festivals. Therefore, the art represents the cultural identity of the Cor ethnic group, bearing their own trait and vitality.
The art form has become attractive to a large number of visitors to Quang Ngai province./.
- Century-Old American Art Form Alive and Tapping
- Opera on Tap brings the art form (and beer) to Denver audiences thirsting for the highlights, not long nights
- The developer who turned philanthropy into an art form
- Theater gets political: 'Our art form at its highest potential'
- Art Forms and Theatre Concepts, Inc: Setting the Stage for Act II & Beyond!
- Finding the Perfect Hot Sauce Is an Art Form
- Tropical depression could form in Gulf next week: National Hurricane Center
- Master quilt designer leaves legacy of love for the art form
- Boudoir photography an art form that’s growing in popularity
- To you, it's a Mardi Gras parade. To him, it's an art form.