August 30, 2019 | 07:00 pm GMT+7
Tran Hung will showcase his latest collection at the London Fashion Week next month. Photo courtesy of Tran Hung.
Vietnamese designer Tran Hung will showcase his collection at the London Fashion Week for the first time on September 15.
Hung’s collection of 20 designs will be presented at Victoria House, Bloomsbury Square in central London, a venue with ancient architecture that has hosted many shows by the world’s leading designers.
The London Fashion Week will be held September 13-17 with the participation of nearly 90 fashion houses and more than 60 shows.
Tran Hung was born in 1988 in the northern agricultural province of Yen Bai. Over the last 3 years, Hung has launched four fashion collections, which includes children’s designs that he showcased at the Vietnam Junior Fashion Week this year.
Hung’s designs are seen as having a romantic style that mixes Asian and Western inspirations with hand embroidery on silk and organza.
Some of his costumes have appeared on the websites of many major international fashion magazines like Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar and Elle.
- Blue (and spiky) is in this autumn as Sonic electrifies London Fashion Week
- In pics: Berlin Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2020
- Top 10 UK Games Chart: Crackdown 3 Makes Slow Start In Debut Week
- Gritty makes his Overwatch League debut
- Jimmy Kimmel to host Marvel 'Superhero Week,' debut Doctor Strange trailer
- Majora’s Mask 3D makes its number one debut in Japan
- Destiny 2 will make good fashion easier with Eververse changes
- Little King's Story makes its royal PC debut next week
- Kenshi Makes His Mortal Kombat Debut on July 5th
- The Batman Who Laughs makes a horrifying, cannibalistic debut