|Vietnamese designer Cong Tri is to introduce his latest fashion collection during New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2020 in the United States.|
The appearance of his fashion collection will mark the second time this year that the designer has presented his collection during New York Fashion Week.
He debuted his first collection in February 2019, helping to bring success to him within the US market. Following his breakthrough, his designs were featured in the world’s leading fashion magazines including Vogue, Elle, and WWD.
Many global celebrities have chosen to wear Cong Tri’s collection at social events including Beyonce, Katy Perry, Kate Bosworth, and Sophie Turner.
Cong Tri’s fashion show will feature a total of 60 designs and is set to get underway in Gallery I Spring Studios on September 9.
New York Fashion Week (NYFW) is scheduled to be held from September 4-11 and will feature the latest collections of a number of young fashion designers and popular brand names from across the world.
Alongside London, Milan, and Paris Fashion Weeks, NYFW is considered to be one of the four largest fashion weeks worldwide.
- West Chester designer aims to make New York Fashion Week splash
- New York Fashion Week 2018: Everything you need to know about Rihanna's Savage X Fenty experience
- New York Fashion Week 2018 public events you need to know
- Designer Casts All Asian Models For New York Fashion Week Show
- The Most Over-The-Top Looks From New York Fashion Week's Spring 2019 Runways
- New York Fashion Week 2018: Full Schedule, How To Get Tickets And More
- New York Fashion Week trends for Tulane students to try
- Everything you need to know about New York Fashion Week 2018
- Students gain first-hand experience at New York Fashion Week – The Review
- Where to see and be seen during New York Fashion Week 2018