AIA Group Limited, one of the world’s leading providers of life insurance services, recently announced the extension of its long-standing and successful partnership with Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, a prominent English Premier League Club based in North London.
|AIA and Tottenham Hotspur FC extending their fruitful partnership|
Following an expansion of the partnership in 2017, when AIA became the club’s Global Principal Partner, the recent announcement in Shanghai saw the partnership extended to the end of the 2026/27 season. The AIA brand will continue to appear on the front of the Club’s Men’s, Women’s, and Academy team’s shirts in all competitions.
The announcement in Shanghai was a significant highlight for AIA Group as it celebrated its centennial in the city where it was founded in 1919. AIA and Spurs will continue to work together by developing unique content with Spurs’ players, the manager, coaches, fitness professionals, and nutritionists in support of AIA’s purpose-led brand promise of helping people to live healthier, longer, and better lives.
|2019 marks AIA Group’s centennial anniversary|
The Club and AIA have seen great success in delivering their unique community coaching programme with more than 40,000 children and young people participating to date. The partnership extension aims to bring the opportunity to develop skills and improve physical fitness to even more people across the insurer’s 18 markets in the Asia-Pacific region through the programme.
|The Spurs and AIA have seen great success in delivering their unique community coaching programme with more than 40,000 children and young people participating to date.|
“The enormous popularity of the English Premier League and Spurs across our markets, coupled with the ongoing success of the club on the field, which culminated in the UEFA Champions League Finals appearance earlier this year, make this an ideal time to extend our partnership,” said Ng Keng Hooi, AIA Group chief executive and president. “As the Club’s Global Principal Partner, we will continue to create many opportunities for our customers, agents, employees, and local communities to interact with Spurs players, coaching, and support staff. We’ve already enjoyed a great deal of success together and I am very confident that both on and off the field there is much more to come.”
Tottenham Hotspur chairman Daniel Levy, said, “We are proud to have the immense support of AIA at such a significant time in the club’s history. We shall continue to collaborate to drive the club’s and AIA’s growth in Asia and support AIA’s commitment to healthy living in its centennial year and beyond.”
By Anh Duc
- Tottenham Hotspur in race to hold Champions League last-16 tie at new stadium
- Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United, Premier League: live score and latest updates
- Carabao Cup 2018-19, Chelsea 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur (4-2 on penalties): 5 Hits and Flops
- Tottenham Hotspur Extend Toby Alderweireld's Contract to 2020
- Tottenham Hotspur 0-1 Manchester United: 3 Takeaways from United win at Wembley
- Tottenham Hotspur manager Mauricio Pochettino says he was shocked by 'exaggerated' two-match ban
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Opens: Is There Room for Everyone?
- Twitter reacts as Tottenham Hotspur beat Chelsea 3-1
- North London derby: Unai Emery admits Tottenham Hotspur are better than Arsenal ahead of clash
- How much do you know about the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium? Only the White Hart Lane faithful will get full marks in our quiz