Scene at the event (Photo: VNA) New Delhi (VNA) – A workshop on boosting Vietnam – India ties via science-technology cooperation took place at the Vietnam Embassy in India on July 4, gathering Vietnamese parliamentarians and Indian officials, entrepreneurs and researchers. Speaking at the event, Phan Xuan Dung, Chairman of the Vietnamese National Assembly’s Committee for Science, Technology and Environment, praised India’s sci-tech achievements, particularly in IT, space technology, and solar energy. He said Vietnam and India have cooperated effectively in science-technology and defence-security over the past years. The official took the occasion to thank the Indian Government for grating an initial sum of 10 million USD to build digital villages in Vietnam. Indian Senator N. Gokulakrishnan stated as India’s economy is growing, the country will have chances to further enhancing science-technology cooperation with Vietnam in a bid to lifting the bilateral ties. According to a representative from the Vietnam sci-tech office in India, the two nations’ collaboration in the field has yielded good outcomes, particularly in energy, atomic energy, IT, and space technology. However, their joint projects in agriculture, bio-technology, and environment are yet to produce significant results. At the end of the workshop, participants’ queries on bilateral… Read full this story
- Workshop discusses transforming Vietnam’s digital economy in 4IR
- Vietnam, India enjoys vigorous growth of comprehensive strategic partnership
- Foreign researchers join workshop on Vietnam in Mexico
- Vietnam, Laos step up collaboration in forestry law enforcement
- Politics Vietnam, India to lift bilateral trade to $15bn In Vietnam, careless welding activities spark concern over fire, explosion
- Politics Vietnam, India to lift bilateral trade to $15bn Authorities unveil plan to turn Da Lat into smart city
- Politics Vietnam, India to lift bilateral trade to $15bn Look out, 2019!
- Politics Vietnam, India to lift bilateral trade to $15bn 2018 – the year that was in Tuoi Tre photos
- Politics Vietnam, India to lift bilateral trade to $15bn Ho Chi Minh City police launch special unit to combat street crime
- Politics Vietnam, India to lift bilateral trade to $15bn Overwhelming kindness is what we love about Vietnam: expats
Workshop discusses Vietnam – India sci-tech collaboration have 346 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 4, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.