Embraer Legacy 600 is a large-cabin aircraft with a capacity for 13 passengers, while Beechcraft Model 300 King Air is a twin-engined turboprop corporate travel and utility aircraft with eight seats fitted.
Vietstar is planning to purchase more airplanes in the coming time.
Besides aviation services, Vietstar Airlines and members of Vietstar system provide maintenance service, and international and domestic medivac service.
The firm is preparing its infrastructure projects at Noi Bai, Da Nang and Tan Son Nhat international airports.
Vietstar Airlines Multirole Corporation (VSA) is an aviation company specialised in Passenger – Cargo Transport, Aircraft Repairing & Maintenance, Aviation Fuel supplying and pilot training in Vietnam.
Vietnam has six operating airlines, namely Vietnam Airlines, Vietjet Air, Jetstar Pacific, Vasco, Bamboo Airways and Vietstar.
- Airline Travel - Flying is the Second Greatest Thrill Known to Man, Landing is the First
- The Best Airlines to Fly to USA
- Cheap Airline Tickets - Fly High
- First Class and Business Class Air Travel - How to Fly Cheaper and Join the Jet-Set
- Choosing Airlines For Your Air Travel
- How to Fly Cheaper Around Europe With Budget Airlines
- The Economics of Airline Safety
- 4 Tips to Make Flying Standby a Breeze
- North American Low Cost Airlines
- The Best Strategy For Getting That Next Free Airline Ticket Using Travel Reward Credit Card