The Reunification Express takes passengers on a two-day journey from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City. (Photo: sputnik)
According to Sputnik, traveling by train, tourists can explore Vietnam through romantic scenery, particularly that of the pristine seas in the central region.
The express includes modern air-conditioned sleeping cars that take passengers on a two-day journey from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City, said the Russian news agency.
The North-South railway route, which has a distance of 1,072 miles (1,726 kilometres), also topped the list of ten world’s most amazing train journeys by Lonely Planet, the largest travel guide book publisher in the world, in 2018.
Lonely Planet highlighted that the of some railways rattle through historic cities and others swoosh beside spectacular coastlines.
A few have epic histories, one or two are remarkable for the colourful characters on board, added the travel magazine.
- Dylan Larkin assists twice as United States routs South Korea at Worlds
- A look at North-South Korean sports ties
- North, South Korea hockey players team up for Olympics
- Morocco challenges North America with 2026 World Cup bid
- North, South Korea Commit to Denuclearisation in Historic Summit
- Conrad Cummings determined to put on a show in north-south battle with Luke Keeler
- Marcello Lippi’s China shocks South Korea in World Cup qualifying
- FIFA to visit Toronto as part of North America’s 2026 World Cup bid evaluation
- Connor McDavid named North America captain for World Cup
- South Korean wins World Cup men’s skeleton race in Whistler