Vietnamese students won their first golds at the ongoing ASEAN Schools Games in Indonesia on July 19.
The annual tournament, opened on July 18, will finish on July 25.
At last year’s Games in Malaysia, Vietnam finished fifth with 13 golds. The Top three were Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand, respectively.-VNA
- Premier expresses concern over fragile security in East Vietnam Sea during ASEAN summit
- Vietnam takes over ASEAN chairmanship from Thailand
- Vietnamese athletes win golds, set records at Taiwan Open Athletics Championships 2019
- Asian Games 2018 Highlights: Wrestler Bajrang Wins Gold, Bronze In Shooting
- Sensational Neeraj wins first javelin throw GOLD in Asian Games
- PV Sindhu Wins Gold At BWF World Championship: Here Are Some Facts About The Famous Badminton Player
- NEWS BRIEF & COMMENT: Can the TPP help Vietnam win the catfish war?
- Host Indonesia eyes victory in 2019 ASEAN School Games
- Vietnam confers Gold Star Order on Lao People’s Army
- Sports Shorts: India bag two more golds in Military Games