A corner devoted to the “Sai Gon in Life” experience week at a Toong co-working space in District 2. — VNS Photo Thu Ngan
Co-working space supplier Toong on Monday launched its “Saigon in Life” experience week from July 22-28 with the aim of bringing customers a new view of Sai Gon, the country’s main economic hub.
The event is part of Art of Reinvention, an “interdisciplinary, painstakingly-curated programme dedicated to intellectuals in Sai Gon, Ha Noi and the megapolis belonging to Indochina” in pursuit of fostering their self-evolution and empowering them to treasure and work for a better world, the company said.
“We are aspiring to build Art of Reinvention into a cultural platform, extracting refined, blended and intercultural nutrients. Like a tree with its root system extending across different nations and civilisations, the Art of Reinvention harnesses the power of diversity to become a fountainhead of valuable innovation,” Toong said on its website.
The “Sai Gon in Life” week will be organised at all Toong spaces in HCM City with many events, including art exhibitions, workshops and painting classes about various topics such as design, cuisine, architecture, fashion and contemporary and future lifestyles in Sai Gon.
The “Sai Gon In Life” week is designed to give participants a chance to explore the beauty of Sai Gon from different aspects from both the present and past, said Duong Do, Toong’s founder.
The week, which will also be organised in other cities in the future, will include 20 creative organisations and companies.
Toong, which was the first co-working space provider in Việt Nam, has become the largest in Indochina. Since its launch in 2015, Toong has opened 16 spaces in Ha Noi, HCM City, Phnom Penh and Nha Trang. – VNS
- Coke launches new flavor to keep customers from leaving it behind
- Postmates Launches Pool Delivery to Save Customers Fees
- Restaurant boss rips 'sad life' of disabled customer after bad review
- Green to launch Arcadia restructuring within weeks
- ABBA members to launch 'new digital experience' next year
- New boat will let Pictured Rocks kayakers launch into Lake Superior
- Spooky sightings and vomiting in space, the truth about life as an astronaut
- Retailers report 3million less customers through doors in a year
- 'I sat on my little girl's bed to take my own life - then she giggled'
- Carcass queens: Reno's mom-daughter taxidermy shop brings dead to life