Every now and then there comes a time when you need to find a job to start your career path or take the next step. No doubt location is everything, and Guildford has increasingly become a desirable area to both live and work in. Our friends over at Fish4Jobs has a number of roles available in the town which you can apply for this month. Sales Support Administrator Salary: Competitive plus benefits package Closing date: July 17 Networx Recruitment is looking for a sales support administrator for a client. They are looking for an organised and conscientious individual to provide exceptional administrative support to the client’s sales team. Benefits to this job include 25-days annual leave, medical cash plan, time off to give blood and much more. Read more on this job role here. Trainee Land Rights Officer Salary: ‘Attractive salary package with benefits’ Closing date: July 18 Recruitment company Spire is looking to recruit a trainee land rights officer. The purpose of the job is to undertake the acquisition of land/rights in land and carry out compensation work, including work on major utility and infrastructure projects, including nationally significant infrastructure projects as well as other major and minor transport,… Read full this story
- NFL lockout could be coming to a close, July 28 could be beginning of league year: report
- Elizabeth Arden stock price drops 4% amid news of job cuts, closing divisions
- Native Grill & Wings in Chandler to close July 1; blame game underway
- Local law enforcement draws plenty of job applicants
- New generation of Shore teens seek jobs
- Brooklyn clients at Clinton Hill food stamp and job center wait hours for help
- Christian Bale exits Steve Jobs biopic: report
- Readers sound off on hot dog contests, July 4th music and Topsy the elephant
- Stocks close mixed after volatile session
- Why are so many supermarkets closing?
The six Guildford job vacancies closing in July have 310 words, post on www.getsurrey.co.uk at July 5, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.