Ho An Phong, director of the provincial Department of Tourism, said Quang Binh is Vietnam’s leading locality that boasts great potential and advantages of tourism development with sites being recognised globally.
Thanks to the advantages, the province has been able to develop three types of tourism products including cultural and historical tourism, sea tourism, and eco-tourism. Most notably, Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park has developed into a key tourism venue after receiving recognition as a World Heritage site by UNESCO.
Following 28 years of working throughout Quang Binh province, the British Cave Research Association’s exploration team has discovered and unveiled over 400 caves of various sizes.
This has led to the province being dubbed the “Kingdom of caves”, with Son Doong cave being accredited as the world’s largest and most beautiful natural cave by the World Records Union and the World Records Association.
This year’s festival will be held for longer than usual in order to tempt visitors to enjoy the festive atmosphere, with a wide range of exciting street activities and art programs going on. It is hoped that through this, guests will be able to gain a better insight into the land of Quang Binh and its people.
Mr Phong added that in recent years, Quang Binh has come up with a range of ideas on tourism development through raising public awareness about sustainable development, mobilising resources to invest in infrastructure, speeding up tourism promotion activities, training of adequate human resources, strengthening state management, and improving the overall quality of service.
He noted that local authorities have sought to create optimal conditions for investors to do business in the locality.
- Amazon Great Indian Festival 2019 Sale Kicks Off for Prime Members: Here Are the Best Offers Today
- Who is headlining the Isle of Wight Festival 2019?
- When is Truck Festival 2019, what’s the line-up and how can I get tickets?
- Wireless festival 2019 – who’s in the lineup and how to get tickets
- Nile Rodgers & Chic to headline Standon Calling festival 2019
- How to get tickets to see Foals at Y Not Festival 2019
- Ten more acts added to Slam Dunk Festival 2019 line-up set for Hatfield
- Cheltenham Horse Racing Festival 2019 – Here’s everything that you need to know…
- Final artists announced for Slam Dunk Festival 2019
- All you need to know about King’s Lynn Hanse Festival 2019