Accordingly, the construction of this building is supposed to begin in the first half of 2020 at the address of 123 Truong Dinh Street of District 3. With a usable surface area of around 20,000m2 on 6 floors and 4 basement ones, the center will need a total cost of VND323 billion (approx. $13.9 million). The HCMC Department of Science and Technology (DoST) stated that this center is a model of public-private cooperation in that the government will provide necessary land and carry out the construction tasks of the common areas as well as the main building while private businesses are responsible for participating in incubation activities, creating and designing suitable spaces for smooth operation. According to Mr. Nguyen Viet Dung, Director of DoST, it is necessary to identify exactly the operation model of this place so that it will become the true center of innovative startup, not an office-for-rent place. Therefore, DoST has just organized a related conference with scientists and experts in the field in hope of gathering feasible recommendations to effectively exploiting the to-be center. Designers were also invited to offer their ideas on space designation for the utmost efficient operation. As said by Mr. Hoang Linh,… Read full this story
- Oberto is Spurs New Center
- Exploring New Product Innovations
- New Super Sonic Airliner to Be Built in Japan
- Innovative Homework Activities
- Call Center Innovations
- New ETF Innovations for Investors
- Launching a new product, the Marketing Activities!
- Kangaroo Kids Preschool Activity Center in Bangalore
- New Innovative Marketing Ideas: What Are They
- Managing for Innovation - Values and Concepts of the Malcolm Baldrige Criteria Part 7
New center for innovative startup activities in HCMC to be built in District 3 have 265 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at July 22, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.