The People’s Committee of Central Highlands Lam Dong Province has fined Hoang Vy Restaurant VND80 million (US$3,500) for its involvement in a food poisoning case that affected 136 local residents, the local authorities said on Tuesday. PM asks for clear prohibitions, tougher sanctions on food safety violations Da Nang: 46 Lao tourists hospitalized for food poisoning Patients are treated for food poisoning at Di Linh District’s Health Centre. — Photo thanhnien.vn The restaurant is located in Loc Chau Commune in Bao Loc City. On May 12, the Di Linh District Health Centre received 136 people with symptoms of fever, abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea after eating food at a wedding party at the restaurant, according to Thanh niên (Young people) newspaper. Doctors suspected food poisoning and immediately gave first aid and treated the patients. At the time, the restaurant owner was told to shut down until further notice. The province’s Department of Food Safety and Hygiene, in co-ordination with Di Linh District authorities, took five samples of leftover food from the wedding party for testing. Test results showed that all five samples were contaminated with E.coli and Staphylococcus aureus bacteria. Agencies determined that the food poisoning was caused by microbial… Read full this story
- Timeline: Fat Duck food poisoning outbreak
- Three arrested for poisoning pine forests in Lam Dong province
- Lam Dong: Pine tree poisoning mastermind arrested
- Lam Dong promises to be ideal land for Thai investors, tourists
- In case of food poisoning, what are your rights?
- Abandoned children find a home with nuns in Lam Dong
- Lam Dong trade, investment, tourism opportunities introduced in RoK
- Fat Duck food poisoning caused by shellfish contaminated with sewage, report suggests
- Heston Blumenthal's Fat Duck shut over food poisoning scare
- Heston Blumenthal says sorry for food poisonings at the Fat Duck
Lam Dong restaurant fined VND80 million in food poisoning case have 303 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at November 7, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.