The department said that growth tendency of retail market in the last months of this year will still remain positive. There has not been any negative factor so it is expected that total goods retail sales this year will possibly reach a growth of 13-14 percent, meeting this year’s plan.
Goods supply will also be plentiful with basically stable prices. There will not be a shortage of goods as well as high prices. Up to now, the city has had 239 markets, 205 supermarkets, 46 trade centers and 2,360 convenience stores. Of which, domestic supermarket chains take the upper hand with 151 out of 205 supermarkets, accounting for 73.6 percent. Domestic convenience stores also accounted for more than 67 percent.
By Minh Xuan – Translated by Thuy Doan
- Smart Retail Market Size Worth US$59.4 Billion by 2026: Acumen Research and Consulting
- Global M2M Services in Retail: Market Analysis, Strategies, Segmentation And Forecasts 2019 To 2025
- Smart Retail Market – by Application, Region
- Fashion Retailing Market 2019: Global Analysis, Share, Trends, Application Analysis and Forecast To 2020
- Gifts Retailing Market 2019 Global Share,Trend,Segmentation and Forecast to 2023
- Online Sports Retailing Market 2019, Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast
- Retail Marketing in the Modern Era
- Colorado Springs' housing market still strong in September, but affordability "slipping away" for some buyers, agent says
- CaliberMind Launches Next Generation Attribution to Help B2B Marketers Increase ROI
- CBD products generating buzz in retail market