Two flight attendants working for Vietnam Airlines on a flight from HCM City to Hanoi on July 12 found a laptop and US$13,000 in a laptop bag left on the plane after passengers left.
|Lost and Found office at Noi Bai International Airport. — Photo abay.vn|
The bag was transferred to the lost and found office at Noi Bai International Airport and then returned to the owner thanks to information on personal documents left in the bag.
On July 6, Nguyen Van Quynh, a driver of a shuttle bus from Vinh City to Hanoi also found a laptop bag with VND300 million ($13,000) left on the bus.
The driver reported the item to relevant authorities and returned it to the owner – a passenger from Ha Tinh.
According to Vietnam Airport Ground Services Company Limited (VIAGS), last month, four staff members of VIAGS’s Noi Bai Branch found and returned passengers’ lost items worth up to VND800 million ($34,400).
In the first half of this year, VIAGS found and returned over 6,600 lost items and over VND6 billion ($258,000) in cash.
- Why some cancer rates are higher in flight attendants
- Why flight attendants REALLY don’t want you to use the plane loos before take-off
- Flying and Cancer: Flight Attendants Have Higher Rates of Numerous Cancers
- A Delta flight attendant reportedly kicked 5 passengers off of a plane after an argument over airplane mode
- Delta passenger claims flight attendant threw her, others off plane over her phone's 'airplane mode'
- Flight Attendants Have Higher Rates of Many Cancers, Study Says
- Flight attendant: I won't work flights that separate immigrant kids from families
- Bored flight attendant treats passengers to a performance of Despacito over plane’s PA system
- Flight attendant breaks leg after cart hits him while landing at Stansted
- US flight attendants show higher rates of some cancers, study says