In his message, the Vietnamese leader expressed his confidence that Thai PM Prayut Chan-o-cha will continue to uphold Thailand’s important role in fostering the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)’s solidarity and its central role in the regional architecture which is taking shape.
PM Phuc also expressed his desire to continue cooperation with the Thai government to deepen the bilateral strategic partnership in the future.
- Government News 17/11
- 5 takeaways from Sen. John McCain's new memoir, 'The Restless Wave'
- International community thanks rescuers on success of mission
- Thai cave rescue: Football stars, world leaders share global joy as all 12 boys and coach are rescued
- Press digest – January 25
- Thai cave rescue – trapped schoolboys face heartbreaking decision to leave pals behind as officials launch staggered rescue
- In protecting Zakir Naik, Malaysia has fallen trap to radical Islam
- Let’s All Speculate Wildly About Brett Kavanaugh
- Global relief as all boys and coach rescued from Thai cave
- Joint Communique of 52nd ASEAN Foreign Ministers' Meeting