This is the second of seven training sessions to be held before the tournament in November. The Korean coach has stuck with 15 players from the first session and added 11 new faces.
They include Trieu Viet Hung, Huynh Tan Sinh, Phan Thanh Hau and Luong Hoang Nam.
The team will train at the Promotion Fund for Vietnamese Football Talent’s centre on the outskirts of Hanoi.
During the three-day session, which started on July 22, they will play a practice match against V.League 1 outfit Viettel on July 24.
The U22+2 squad, meaning two players from any age can play, will take part in SEA Games later this year in the Philippines.-VNA
- Snapchat Now Tests Your Tennis Skills Against Serena Williams
- Overcooked 2 Xbox One review: Hectic fun that tests your multitasking skills
- A $100M Bet That Online Coaching Can Make a Better Manager
- Master the many secrets of SEO [Deals]
- Saints fans in the Superdome wreaked havoc on the Rams' offense, and none of the players could hear
- AI service gives 'Overwatch' players in-game coaching
- Lamar High School's legendary football coach Tom Nolen to retire
- Veteran and former NFL player Nate Boyer says media, fans are missing the point of player protests
- Maryland football coach DJ Durkin fired one day after reinstatement
- Rice baseball coach Matt Bragga picks assistants