They were assigned to improve the efficiency of breeding shrimp quality control and disease prevention, as well as pay attention to technical transfer to farmers.
Ca Mau is now home to over 300,000ha of aquaculture, nearly 280,000 ha of which is for shrimp breeding.
Late this year, the province strives to raise industrial shrimp breeding area to 10,695ha and extensive shrimp farming area to 136,500ha, thus raising the total output of aquatic products to 560,000 tonnes, including 208,500 tonnes of shrimp.
In the first half of this year, the total extensive shrimp farming area topped 135,000ha, or 99 percent of the plan, up 19.3 percent year-on-year.
Its total export of aquatic products hit US$ 432 million, equivalent to 36 percent of the plan, up 1.2 percent annually.
- MOL Q1 earnings decline on narrower margins
- Erste Bank Hungary to pay HUF 20 bln dividend
- Govʼt mandates export development measures
- Turkey earns $954 million in hazelnut exports in 6 months
- CAS upholds PSG's request to shut down UEFA's reopened FFP investigation
- Spread the news: Earnings and profits increase at Kerrygold owner
- Turkey’s hazelnut export revenues hit $1 billion
- CSO stats show 8% rise in Irish drinks exports last year
- Time-sensitive exports should have priority access if no-deal Brexit: Matheson
- US trade body to visit Belfast in series of UK export events