The VinFast automobile manufacturing factory of Vingroup was opened at Dinh Vu Industrial Park of northern Hai Phong city on June 14, officially beginning mass production. Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc attended the launching ceremony.
Covering more than 500,000sq.m. of the complex’s 335ha area, the plant is designed to manufacture 250,000 cars each year in the first phase, which will be raised to 500,000 in the second phase.
Notably, VinFast set a record in the global auto industry when this factory was built in only 21 months.
- New manufacturing HQ opens in Letchworth
- Canadian Journalist: 'Our Prime Minister Has Manufactured an Open-Border Crisis'
- Laos, Cambodia imports can threaten Vietnam auto industry
- Honda to close UK factory by 2022
- Honda confirms Swindon car factory will close with 3,500 job losses
- Honda to close Swindon factory by 2021 with loss of 3,500 jobs, car giant confirms
- 15 out of 23 industry groups in manufacturing contracted in August
- Irish factory output shows signs of slowdown
- Hundreds of jobs to go as Philips opts to shut baby bottle factory
- KP Snacks announces plan to move popcorn factory to Pontefract, bringing 31 jobs to area