For the first time ever, a contemporary Vietnamese art show has wowed audiences at the prestigious Sydney Opera House.
On its opening night, the Joan Sutherland auditorium was packed with an enthusiastic crowd. The bamboo circus show A O Lang Pho recreates the lives and stories of Vietnam culture of different regions through the use of bamboo and skillful acrobatic moves. In the melody of music, the iconic pieces of Vietnamese culture are recreated by directors as a “storytelling circus”.
After five years, the Vietnam Bamboo Circus show has been presented in 17 countries, 52 cities and more than 500 performances. Six performances of the A O Lang Pho – Vietnamese Bamboo Circus are taking place from June 12-15 at the Sydney Opera House./.
- Kobe Bryant ‘blown away’ by Oklahoma’s Buddy Hield
- ‘I was blown away’: Welcome to football’s quarterback revolution
- Michael Bisping blown away by Anderson Silva’s ‘arrogance’ after positive drug test
- Braves’ Shelby Miller ‘blown away’ by All-Star selection
- Exclusive: Dale Earnhardt Jr. ‘blown away’ by UFC 196
- Report: Lakers not blown away by Jahlil Okafor, D’Angelo Russell
- Jagr blown away after meeting LeBron, calls him ‘God’
- Just like Chicago weather, Cubs being blown away by Mets in every way
- Blown away: You won’t believe the Christmas gift Junior once received
- Blown away: Aqueduct cancels due to high winds