The academic year ended a month ago, but nearly 200 senior students at Tran Cao Van high school in Tan Phu District come to class every day from morning to late night to prepare for the exams, whose scores will be used for university admission. They work in three sessions from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Teachers help the students go over lessons again, do exercises and take mock tests, Tran Van Binh, a physics teacher at the school, said. “Minor subjects have all been omitted so that students can focus on natural sciences and social sciences.” Tran Cam Tran is doing math exercises one afternoon. Tran said: ”We have been studying at night so I am accustomed to it. But these days I am a little tired due to the pressure. Everyone is under pressure since it is the important examination after 12 years of studying.” The school does not allow students to bring in cell phones so that they can focus on studying without any distraction. Piles of books, materials and notes are stuck in students’ desks. In the middle of one lesson, Phan Que Anh tells her teacher she wants to go to the corridor to focus without any distraction…. Read full this story
- Berkeley High School Students Walk Out In Protest Against Discovered Racial Epithet
- Attleboro High School Students Surprise Janitor With New Pair Of Boots
- German high school students decry 'difficult' math tests
- 17-year-old high school student discovers rare new planet 3 days into NASA internship
- Police: High School Student Charged With Making Email Threat
- Elmhurst College To Feature High School Students' Artwork
- New Video, Details Emerge of Kentucky High School Students’ Viral Encounter in D.C.
- High School Students Giving Back this Winter Season
- After $285 million bond Sheldon ISD nears debuts of new football stadium, high school
- School Board Chooses Connected Alexandria High School Network
Saigon high school students put in slog as graduation exams loom have 313 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at June 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.