Director of the department Ho Anh Phong said the department is honour to become one of the nearly 2,000 special partners of Google Arts & Culture worldwide.
Accordingly, over 1,000 photos featuring scenic spots and outstanding cultural works of Quang Binh, Thua Thien – Hue, Da Nang and Quang Nam will be shown on www.artsandculture.google.com from the third quarter of this year.
Photos and videos were collected from June 6 – 24.
Meanwhile, a programme titled “Google Adventure Vietnam”, which takes place in Quang Binh, Quang Nam and Da Nang from June 24 to 28, has been launched. The programme aims to promote the tourism and image of Vietnam to the world via video of international and domestic Youtube creators. They will experience challenges to discover cultures, cuisines and people there, serving as “online tourism ambassadors” to share images to the world.
Google Arts and Culture attracts nearly 370 million views from over 66 million users worldwide, and about 2,000 partners from more than 80 countries globally.
On display are over 11,500 sets of photos and 6 million artefacts. There are around 500 million searches related to arts on Google each month.
YouTube has upwards 1.9 billion users and provides important information for 57 percent of travellers worldwide.
In the near future, the department will continue working with Google to promote tourism in international markets via its free search and services, as well as develop a digital marketing system for the sector.-VNA
- Tourism Ministry to promote local tourism in Riyadh
- Quang Binh ready to run river tours
- Quang Binh calls for investment in renewable energy
- Quang Binh: Cau Ngu Festival of Canh Duong commune held
- Tourism stakeholders urged to promote sustainable tourism
- Tourism Selangor to promote domestic tourism in schools
- Six-race series to promote sports tourism
- Genting Dream cruise returns to Bintan, boosts local tourism
- Quang Ngai seeks measures for sustainable tourism on Ly Son island
- Promoting accessible tourism