Missouri’s Constitution says Gov. Mike Parson can run for one full, four-year term after he succeeded former-Gov. Eric Greitens on June 1, 2018.But Parson said last week he hasn’t decided if he’s running in 2020.“We will make that decision probably some time around July,” Parson told the News Tribune during a wide-ranging interview last week. “It’s a big decision for me and my family to make.“We’ve talked about it occasionally and we’re still talking through it.“But I’ve got five grandkids out there, and I’ve got a family back home.”He said part of the calculation is figuring out “how much more do you want to do? And do the people of Missouri want (me) to do that?”He’s feeling good about the job he’s been doing for the first year, Parson said.Whatever that election decision, Parson, now 63, said, “I have no desire to go to Washington, D.C.“I have no desire for any kind of other political office. None.”Mansion livingOne of the perks of being governor is having the Mansion as a special home.“Nobody ever thought we’d be there, and we’re going to cherish the time we have to be governor and first lady of the state of Missouri.”Still, when Mike and… Read full this story
- Keira Walsh commits future to Manchester City by signing three-year contract extension
- Romantic film reflects picturesque Da Lat City
- Romantic film reflects picturesque Đà Lạt city
- Capital city lures more than $140m in foreign investment
- Delhi Election: Here are the latest updates as the capital city casts its vote
- How London looks at at night from 250 miles above earth: Capital city is a 'spider web' of lights in stunning image captured by a NASA astronaut aboard the International Space Station
- Sushmita Sen 'reflects' on life in her latest chic picture
- Somalia truck bomb kills at least 76 people in capital city, officials say
- Michael Douglas Reflects on Life, Aging and His 'Good Marriage': I'm 'Not Taking it for Granted'
- Classic vehicle show held in Albanian capital city of Tirana
Parson reflects on future, life in the Capital City have 355 words, post on www.newstribune.com at June 15, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.